DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS
Using NganLuong which is the most convenient for you to deposit to,
withdraw from or transfer between accounts in Vietnam
NganLuong.vn is a leading e-wallet, Online Payment Gateway, and pioneer in Vietnam, both in terms of products and services, as well as market coverage and payment flow. Nganluong.vn allows individuals and businesses to send and receive money on the internet swiftly in a safe, convenient and protected way! NganLuong.vn operates under e-wallet model whereby users registered personal or business account with three main functions: Recharge, Payment & Withdrawal. All transactions are completely online through domestic or international cards, bank accounts, prepaid cards or other convenient forms.
Create a NganLuong today and make your first NganLuong deposit with ease and security. Payments have never been more swift, and once your account is created and you have deposited, doing a NganLuong payment will be easy. Furthermore, if you need to withdraw from your account, processing a NganLuong withdrawal is done without any hassle.
|Fees / Commission
|No limit after KYC verification
How to make a deposit to your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Deposit”. Then click “Deposit Now” in the “Deposit Online” session. Select “NganLuong E wallet” as deposit channel and fill in the trading amount you wish to make your deposit.
- Login the NganLuong account and follow the instruction from the NganLuong to finish the progress of deposit.
- You can view your deposit status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- ATFX will accept NganLuong transaction in VND only. If a NganLuong transaction is made in a currency that is not supported, your deposit will be converted to VND automatically. Please note that NganLuong may charge a conversion fee. In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply as per the conversion in Client Portal rates (login required).
- Deposits are processed instantly in case there is no need for additional verification. ATFX is not liable for any transfer delays you may experience due to a disruption of service in the system of the payment processor.
- ATFX does not charge any commission for deposits made by NganLuong.
- If the address you have provided in NganLuong is different to the one you have provided in ATFX Client Portal, we may ask for an explanation for this by requesting confirmation of the second address you have provided.
|Fees / Commission
How to withdraw funds from your ATFX Account
- Login to the Client Portal with your live trading account information. Then, at the left side menu in the Client Portal, select “Withdrawal”. Then fill in the information into the form and click “Submit”. Before filling out the rest of the form and clicking “Confirm”, please ensure that you have read our withdrawal notes.
- You can keep track of your withdrawal status in the Deposit Withdrawal List in the Client Portal.
- To withdraw funds via NganLuong, you must have deposited funds using the same method.
- Funds cannot be withdrawn to third party NganLuong accounts.
- Trading profits can be withdrawn using NganLuong as long as the funds are being withdrawn to the same NganLuong account that was used to fund your trading account.
- Profits can also be withdrawn by bank wire, but we require a bank statement confirming the account holder’s name, which must be identical to the name that you provided when you registered with ATFX.
- Please check that you have adequate free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If your free margin is insufficient, you will have to close any open positions.